NAF FC PIPS DMD 1-0

In a keenly contested Nigerian National Football League (NNFL) encounter, the Nigerian Air Force Football Club (NAF FC) on Saturday, 12 March 2022 continued their impressive form as they took home the maximum 3 points against Doctor Mohammed Dalakwa Football Club (DMD FC) of Maiduguri at the Area 10 Sports Complex, Abuja. The entertaining encounter kicked-off with both sides initially missing several goal scoring opportunities until NAF FC seized the opportunity to take the lead. The match saw the @NigAirForce FC taking the lead in the first half with a goal from Amos Karimi, after an assist by Emmanuel Oloche.

The second half of the match saw a more composed DMD FC who tried everything within their power to equalize to no avail as NAF FC exhibited more grit to maintain the score to their advantage. At the end of the 90 minutes, NAF FC took the 3 maximum points required in the match.

The Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Oladayo Amao has since congratulated the team for their resilience and sportsmanship, while urging them to continue to work harder to ensure the Club gains the recognition it deserves among other football clubs in the NNFL.

Comments (22)

Please oh when will Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2022/2023 Trade Men/Women Form be out?? Please I need a response on it. Thanks

leader

• 2 months ago

FC taking the lead in the first half with a goal from Amos Karimi, and after an assist by Emmanuel Oloche.! play poppy playtime Chapter 2

HND Assignments

• 2 months ago

Your blogs are always interesting. Thank you for sharing helpful content with us. Top 5 Hardest Degrees UK In 2022 Analyzed By HND Assignment Get Hardest Degrees UK information by HND Assignment Help. We have more than 7000+ Qualified Experts in the team to give you assignment help and exam help services. https://www.hndassignmenthelp.com/top-5-hardest-degrees-uk-in-2022-analyzed-by-hnd-assignment/ hnd assignment help, online assignment help, hardest degrees uk, HND Assignment Help

Muhammad Ahmad

• 2 months ago

I am Muhammad Ahmad from Gombe players i need to come to be a player in air force

Onwesunday

• 1 month ago

Please when will nigeria airforce for non trade men be out for 2022

How do I join the NAF FC Team, I am Striker and Central back 17 years of Age from Kuje area council Abuja.

best serve

• 1 month ago

BestServe has POS software that can be customized according to the type of Restaurants pos in canada and the scale on which it operates. The orders and their status can be tracked in real-time with an overview of the availability of the ingredients in storage to help reduce any wastage.

I wish you all the best at any where that we go am player like you but ILove my negirian air force

SAMINU ALHASSAN

• 1 month ago

Wounderfull play, even me am wanted to be player with us. Please inform of me your application form is out.

Dikkoandy

• 1 month ago

I want to join this football team but I don't no how to?

Assignment helper makes sure that you write researched content in the assignment, and we plan the process accordingly. Our professional help with assignments assists you in selecting the topic, understanding the format, comprehending the fundamentals of the subject, and providing adequate suggestions on selecting reliable sources for the research part.

I wish to join the football academy of Nigerian Air Force, I will be glad if my if my request is granted

lily jane

• 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. wordle game poppy playtime

kamille kunde

• 4 days ago

How can I join the NAF FC Team? I am a 17-year-old striker and central defender from Abuja's Kuje area council. cupcake 2048

Very interesting match, they really try, able Willing NAF FC football club May your skills improves more than ever.