APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR DSSC ENLISTMENT

APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR DSSC ENLISTMENT
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Online Registration starts on 26 July 2021 and closes on 30 August2021.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS

1. Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
2. Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years by 30 September 2022 (25 - 40 years for Medical Consultants). Please note the following:
a. Candidates born before 29 September 1992 are not eligible, while candidates born before 29 September 1982are not eligible for medical consultants. For Chaplains/Imams, candidates born before 29 September 1990 are ineligible.
b. The Exercise is not for serving personnel desiring Branch Commission. Therefore, personnel above 30 years of age (born before 29 September 1992)need not apply.

3. Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
4. Height: Minimum height is1.66 metres or 5.4ft for males and 1.63metres or 5.3ft for females.
5. Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
6. Local Government Area Attestation Forms:Applicants' Local Government Area Attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same State as the applicants not below the rank of Wing Commander in the Nigerian Air Force or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Navy or a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner and above, or Local Government Area Chairmen/Secretaries and Magistrates from the Local Government Area of the applicants. The Local Government Area Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence or National ID Card or International Passport. The signee is also to authenticate behind the applicants’ passport photograph.
7. Presentation of Original Credentials: Successful applicants will be required tosubmit their original credentials for scrutiny at the Selection Board Interview Exercise. The credentials include the following:
a. Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by the officer of appropriate rank as specified in Paragraph 6.
b. Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
c. Original and Photocopy of Educational Certificates.
d. Original and Photocopy of Indigeneship Certificate from applicant’s Local Government/State of Origin.
e. Original and Photocopy of Attestation of Good Character signed by Officer of appropriate rank as specified in Paragraph 6.

8. Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the Selection Exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants will be handed over to the Nigerian Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is FREE OF CHARGE. Applicants are required to fill in valid email addresses and telephone numbers in the appropriate space provided in the Application Form.

9. Attestation Forms: On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the underlisted documents:

a. Acknowledgement Slip.
b. Attestation of Parent/Guardians Form.
c. Local Government Area Attestation Form.

10. Successful applicants would be invited for Selection Board Interview Exercise through the portal.

ACADEMIC/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION AND REQUIRMENTS
11. Interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of the first degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. In addition, applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
12. Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
13. Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
14. Requirements: Applicants are advised to carefully read the specific disciplines required below before filling the form:
a. AircraftEngineering: HND/B.Eng/BSc Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering,Aeronautical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Metallurgy and Material Technology, Automobile Engineering.
b. Armament Technology: HND/B.Eng Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering,Chemical Engineering, BSc Industrial Chemistry, BSc Applied Mathematics,BSc Physics, HND/BSc Explosive Chemistry, BSc Rocket Science.
c. Operations: BSc/HND Statistics, Data Analyst.
d. Communication, Information and Space Technology: BSc/MSc/M.Eng/B.Eng/HND Communication Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer& Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cyber Security,Artificial Intelligence, PGD Satellite Communication, PGD Satellite Ground Station Engineering, PGD/BSc Remote Sensing, PGD/BSc Geographic Information System, PGD/BSc Rockery, PGD/BSc Astronomy, PGD/BSc Space Engineering,BSc Geography, BSc Geo-Physics, BSc Physics. Possession of professional certificates such as PHP, Python, MS Azure, CSS cert, Web App Devcer (HTML, CSS, Java Script), CNDA, MCDBA, OCA, MCSA, CEH, CHFI, CISSP, LPT, OSCP, CAIE. PGD and MSc would be added advantage.
e. Logistics: BSc/HND Economics, Purchasing and Supply, Marketing, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics & Statistics. Possession of professional certificates such as CIPSM and CILT is required PGD and MSc would be added advantage.
f. Works and Services: BSc/HND Architecture, Building Engineering, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveyor, Land Surveyor, Urban and Regional Planning.
g. AirIntelligence: BSc/HND Remote Sensing, Geographic Information System, Cartography,Photogrammetry, Geography, Land Surveying, Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science (Comitia A+ Ethical hacking and advantage), Cyber Security, Computer Engineering, Robotic Engineering, Computer Forensic, Mandarin Language, Arabic Language, Criminology, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Psychology,Sociology, Intelligence and Security Studies,Peace and Conflict Resolution,History.
h. Administration: BSc Physical and Health Education,BSc/HND Hotel Management.
i. Air Provost: BSc Sociology,Criminology, Psychology, LLB, BL.
j. Public Relations: B.A/BSc/HND Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations.
k. Legal Services: LLB, BL.
l. Education: B.A (Ed) Fine Arts, BSc (Ed)/B Tech (Ed)/B.EdComputer Education/Education Information Technology, BSc (Ed)/B.Ed Biology,B.Tech/BSc (Ed) Technical Education, BSc (Ed)/B.Ed Mathematics, B.A( Ed)/B.Ed English, BSc (Ed)/B.Ed Business Studies.
m. Chaplain: BSc/B.A/HND Theology Chaplain.
n. Imam: B.A Islamic Studies, Arabic Language and Literature.
o. Music: B.A Music/HND Music Technology.
p. Personnel Services: BSc/HND Public Administration, Statistics.
q. Account and Budget:BSc Accounting, Economics.
r. Medicals:MBBS,MBchB or equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license in any of the following specialist areas:
(1) Medical Officer
(10) Consultant – Ophthalmologist
(11) Consultant – ENT
(12) Consultant – Neurologist
(13) Consultant – Nephrologist
(14) Consultant – Urologist
(15) Consultant - Dental

s. Professional Allied to Medicine:Must have specialist’squalifications or its equivalent. Must be fully registered by its specialists Council of Nigeria and possessa current practicing license in any of the following specialist areas:
(1) Optometrist: BSc in Optometry or B.Optom. Must be fully registeredby the Optical Council of Nigeria.
(2) Radiographer: BScin Medical Imaging Science or Radiography and must be fully registered with the Radiographers Council of Nigeria.
(3) Pharmacist: Must possess a B.Pharm degree and be fully registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria.
(4) Medical Lab Scientist:Must possess either a BMLS or AIMLS and its equivalent and be fully registered with the Medical Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria.
(5) Dietician/Nutrition Science: B.Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria.
(6) Clinical Psychologist: Must possess a MSc Clinical Psychology and BSc General and Applied Psychology.
(7) Community/Environmental Health Officer: Must possess either a BSc or HND in either Environmental Health or Community Health. Must be fully registered with the Environmental Health Council of Nigeria.
(8) Medical Records Officer: Must possess a BSc or HND Health Records and Biostatistics and must be fully registered with the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria.
(9) Biomedical Engineer: Must possess a BSc or HND in Biomedical Engineering.
(10) Physiotherapist: Must possess either B. Physiotherapy or BMR (Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation). Must be registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria (MRTB).
(11) Dental Therapist/Technologist: BDS or its equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.

t. Nurses –B.Sc/RN and RM (Double Qualification) Must be registered and have a current practicing license from the Nigerian Nursing and Midwifery Council.Also hold a post basic qualification in any of the specialties listed.
(1) Oncology Nurse
(10) Peri-Operative Nurse
(11) Burns and Plastic Nurse
(12) Orthopedic Nurse
(13) Ophthalmic Nurse
(14) Cardio Pulmonary Nurse
(15) Bachelor of Nursing Science

u. Museum and Archives. BA History and BA Archeology/Anthropology.

15. Technical Support: For Technical Support, please call: 09064432351, 08043440802, 09055840142 or Email: caeers@airforce.mil.ng
Note: All phone lines are available from Monday to Friday 9:30AM and 5:30PM.

Comments (293)

I have been applying for than 3 years and i will never ever give up this year. By God grace I will among the victorious ones.

Good day to you Sirs and Madams Honestly, I have been applying this great job for more than 3 years but this year with the help of Almighty Allah I will be amongst the victorious ones

I'm a first class medical biochemistry graduate and am ready to take my country to the next level if by his Grace my name is shortlisted in the merit list 2021/2022.

Am very much interested in the Nigerian Air Force. 182 cm, Weighing 90kg. Very Muscular. Have a B.Sc In Agronomy. Thank you.

Fahad Nasir

This is my first time for applying o Allah bless me with this job

I have trained hard, study hard, and waited patiently for this. May Allah reward my commitments with a slot this year. I studied Software Engineering and I can say for certain that my preparations for this have been massively over-stretched mentally and physically.

Paul John Aladi

• 2 months ago

Thank God, Airforce finally added B.A History to it's requirement this year. May God grant us success this year.

Igene Christiana

• 2 months ago

Am a food Technologist, please can I apply under hospitality and catering service? Will the application be considered valid?

Which field of profession can one who studied Safety & Disaster Management apply??

I am a graduate of Airforce Institute of technology (Afit), kaduna 2018, studied purchasing and supply, I will be happy of I get this job. I love Afit.

OYETUNJI ISANIYI

• 2 months ago

Is it mandatory for medical consultant to be single at age of 35?.

Madina Bashir

• 2 months ago

I am interested in the Nigerien air force nd Am a dental nurse

Salim Bashir baba

Good day ma/sir Ma/sir I am interested in the Nigerien air force thank you

Salim Bashir baba

• 2 months ago

Good day ma/sir please I am interested in the Nigerien air force thank you.

Omonibi Benjamin

• 2 months ago

i’ve always dream of this not knowing that B.agric is not related to this.So sad

I don't understand this statement. Applicants born before 29 September are not eligible to apply. I was born 21 April 1992. Please can I Apply. Or I am not eligible?

Kawu Muhammad Deh

• 2 months ago

I am a principal diagnostic radiographer with 6 years of experience and possess a master's degree in medical imaging. I strongly believe you guys will consider me to display my talent and experience at the base hospital. Thank you in advance.

Why is it that there is no vacancy for pharmaceutical technologist or pharmaceutical technician in your recruitment process.

Samuel Bature

• 2 months ago

I am interested in joining the Nigeria airforce,let served our country together.

Business Administration and Management is not listed, I presume it is the same as marketing and purchasing and supply

Shaibu Victoria

• 2 months ago

I don't understand this statement. Applicants born before 29 September are not eligible to apply. I was born 10th May 1992. Please can I Apply. Or I am not eligible

STANLEY ISHAKU

• 2 months ago

Sir, we cant find the link to apply please. On your homepage we find the below error message " The Enlistment exercise for DSSC is currently closed." kindly verify and revert. thank you.

Michael Adegbite

• 2 months ago

The NAF should try and include graduates of Basic Medical sciences which include Anatomy , physiology, biochemistry & pharmacology ,especially physiology graduates because they have the basic medical knowledge in Deep sea& high altitude physiology which includes cardiovascular & respiratory changes in high altitudes. Electrophysiology which include Electrocardiography ECG, Electroencephalography & Spirometry should be available in the base clinic/ hospital.

STANLEY ISHAKU

• 2 months ago

In this issue of attestation sir, its only the DRIVERS LICENCE OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT ARE VALID? What about other valid ID CARD such NICM ( NATIONAL ID CARD) AND VOTERS CARD Thank you

Marizu Chika

Why is Account and budget only for BSC holder and HND holder are not included

I am interested in Nigeria Air force and am ready to serve Nigeria with all my strength, so help me God.

I just graduated from the University and neither have I done my nysc cos am still a fresh graduate,can I apply

Am a Second Class Upper graduate of Banking and Finance. Very much interested in serving my Nation. I will be applying under Logistics or Accounts and Budgets. Oh Lord! Crown my efforts with success. Seeing myself in the 2021/2022 Successful Shortlisted List.

Ande Anuoluwa

I’m interested in the Nigeria 🇳🇬 Air Force

Ajao Kenny

• 2 months ago

Sir, my course is Crop and Environmental Protection. But the option is not there

Ken precious

• 2 months ago

Am very much interested and I wish my luck shines

Lukman aliyu

• 2 months ago

Good day to you sir or madam Pls can someone with Bsc biochemistry apply?

I applied for 2019-2020 applicant, and now enrolling again because I love NAF

FAVOUR EGWUDA

• 2 months ago

Given the current need for development and strategies redesigning and my interest in building the Nigerian economy. I’m very interested in working with the Nigeria Air Force.

Alaofin Moses

B.Tech Fine and Applied Arts. Thank God. Lord help me this year. Amen

Marshall Johnbull

• 2 months ago

I love and respect the men's serving. I have always wanted to be among the men, Not anymore, i ain't focking joining this traitors union of failed Leaders. PS: fuck_off

Ventur kapnan

• 2 months ago

Highly interested, BSc zoology, under which is category because I can't see it here?

Sadisu abdullahi

• 2 months ago

Pls can someone fill this form when its open with on waiting result, before Selection Board Interview Exercise?

Thomas John

• 2 months ago

I am interested in Nigerian air Force, because I have the zeal and the determination, God will not fail me Amen.

I'll be looking forward to serving my great country Nigeria via the Nigerian Airforce

Telimo cainus

• 2 months ago

Can I applied for automobile engineering, with B.Tech in physics with electronic technology.

cainus Telimo

• 2 months ago

Can I applied for aircraft's engineering with B.T in physics/electronics technology.

Nice work from the Nigeria airforce, I am enthusiastic and highly motivated to apply for this job because I really have passion for it ,I wish my self luck

Mark Joy Daluhus

• 1 month ago

I've longed to work with Nigerian Air Force for long... I kept applying but to no avail. I trust God that this time around,it will click.

Very interesting in arforce,bt am having second class lower in my Bsc. (Zoology)

An also my question here is that Why is it that there is no vacancy for zoologists in your recruitment process.

Olabiyi olawale

• 1 month ago

I wish to severe my country and to become Nigerian air force

Am an industrial chemistry/ petrochemical technology graduate, can I apply when the form is out

Umar Bello Nuhu

• 1 month ago

I'm interested it's always my dream to serve my fatherland through Nigerian Airforce.

Dauda

Please can ND Holder apply for this form

I salute all the personalities.Am very passionate to work as one of the Nigerian air force.And serving my country with the best of my capacity, wisdom and knowledge in under the sun or in the rain.if the great opportunity will be given to meil i will deliver.Finally in Nigeria I came from and in Nigeria will I die for

I am interested in Nigeria Airforce. I believe if am trained, I can do my best because i am willing, able and ready. Thank you

I'm a graduate of intelligence and security studies, am ready to serve my country. I pray I'll be enlisted this year.

MUSA MOHAMMED

• 1 month ago

Pleased to be here, its a great privilege. I would to be notified when the registration commence, thank you.

Penda Justine

• 1 month ago

I'm waiting upon the Lord for a truimphant entry into the Nigerian Airforce. So help me God, Amen!

I am interested and I am eligible for the work I would be happy if my request is humbly granted and considered

USMAN AHMAd

• 1 month ago

I am a first class industrial chemist willing to serve my fatherland with dedication, integrity,honesty and loyalty.

I am 6ft 4 with a second class upper in information Technology, i am so much interested in the Nigerian airforce

moses

• 1 month ago

when is the naf final list coming out

I'm so much in love and interested in NAF and so much persionate to service my country Nigeria via NAF. Please give me this opportunity, I will be so much glad and appreciative, Thanks.

I'm interested and willing to to serve in the Nigerian air force. Have a B.Sc in criminology and security studies. Thank you

Joseph Jonah

• 1 month ago

I'm interested in the Nigerian Air Force and I want to serve my country through it

Greetings the gallant officers, men/women of the Nigeria Air Force. I am by name Muhammed, Alidu Hassan from Edo State I have been fighting for quite a while to be part of the NAF whom I believe God will give the strength to balance the security situation in the country once small. I want to really please for the opportunity to serve my father land.

omotoso mudasiru

• 1 month ago

I'm interested in Nigeria air force. This is a privilege to serve my father's land with my profession.

I am interested in being given an opportunity to serve my loving country through the Nigerian Air Force

Bala Musa

This is my first time for applying o Allah bless me with this job

Oladiti Adam

• 1 month ago

Alhamdulillah Robil Aalamin Its time to try again after many years of applying I am here to represent the Great Nigerian Criminologists #God Bless Nigeria #God Bless the World..

I'm in interested but I checked through and can't find BSc Biochemistry I hope we can still apply in place of industrial chemistry?

Ali adamu itari

• 1 month ago

I 'll be glad if I'm looky to be among the successful candidate long leaves f c t long leaves Nigerian airforce...

Good day.Am interested And Will Be So Glad if I have the chanceto serve my country through Nigerian Air force

I am a Second class upper graduate of Materials and Metallurgical Engineering. I can fit into the position of Aircraft engineering bcus my of course was majorly based on areas such as: improvement of materials and material selection for specific applications, corrosion prevention and control, fracture mechanic, failure analysis to list few. I am interested in the role of Aircraft engineering.

Please how am i going to register before the porter get closed today,i really want to be a NAF engineering.

I wish to join NAF but I recently graduated with the certificate of health information management professional diploma.

What is happening over three consecutive year political science had been omitted in the list of courses required to apply, sub-field like public relation, public administration are inclusive. what is the faith of political scientist

My love for Nigerian Air Force is from within. Is it because of the allowance(s)? NO. Power? No. If there is any way one want to be involved in making better change to Nigeria, then he has to join where truthfulness, coordination and ever ready spirit (etc) are embedded. Though, this is my first time here, but I pray I'm among the lucky ones at the end. NAF my desire.

I would love to be part of this great force, The Nigerian Air Force that would create the Avenue to serve this great country. I, Adehi Kingsley Alewo studied Physical and Health Education, I am every ready to serve.

David Jonah

• 1 month ago

I have BSC in Anatomy with second class upper division. Can I apply for the ongoing NAF DSSC application?

God should just decide my fate this year. I don't have any senior man in the Airforce. This is my second time of applying for this noble Job and hopefully it is going to be my Last. My last experience is something I want to forget so soon because I had the chance of facing the Selection board and it was quite interesting, but the sad part of it all was that I wasn't Selected. Thank God for this amazing second Chance and I hope I get enlisted this time around.

I am highly interested to serve the Nigerian Air Force. Please send me the Application portal link. Thank you

To onlode my degree on the portal it does not access it. Please I help.

Am interested because am ready to serve Nigeria with all my strength and defend her loyalty.

Suwidi Ado Sani

• 1 month ago

Please Sir/Ma, I have being trying to apply but a couldn't see specifically were to login and apply! All I can see is NAF history, mission and vision, I also tried to contact those admins numbers as attached on this website. Sir I'm actually at my 30 , but I optimistically need to apply. Sir,I can do all the task to be assigned on the process, I'm looking for any opportunity to serve and save my country! Thanks

Alade Adekunle

• 1 month ago

I would be very happy to be one of the shortlisted qualified candidates

Johnson ayodeji

• 1 month ago

I would be very happy to be one of the shortlisted qualified candidates. I just applied now

I have interest in serving my country Sir I have fill the form and am waiting for a good results but am battling with one problem I was unable to print my acknowledgement card and I will be glad I you can help Thanks

I so much believe that I shall be shortlisted this time around and given the opportunity to my dear country insha'Allah.

Please am unable to upload my BSc certificate in the area provided. Is not opening when click What will I do? Thank

Oyewole Akeem

• 1 month ago

I love to be a military to defend and save my country

With due respect, can a serving corps member apply, who is just rounding up with the national service in not more than two months to come?

Abba Muhammad

• 1 month ago

Am interested in Nigerian Airforce, I studied marketing and graduated with upper credit and PGD in Financial Management I will apply for logistic.

I'm glad this huge opportunity to contribute my quota, in defense of our dear country's territorial integrity is on the horizon again. As a B.Sc in Sociology, I look forward to applying forthwith.

I am trying to upload my Degree certificate on the application portal but it's not working cos the upload button is not clicking. Pls what can I do, I need help.

Please I haven't finished my registration and I have been trying to access the portal it keeps showing naf took long to respond please hope its not going to be an issue

Dan

• 1 month ago

These criteria, for HND is not be feeding, I don't actually belive only peoples who have upper credit can be patriotic able and ready to be officers. You are killing other peoples dream. I have struggled hard to sponsor my self for studies and finished with lower CREDIT, does that means I am not will, not able, not ready, or not intelligent.?

ibrahim Ali

• 1 month ago

please, i need help on how to apply for NAF DSSC. Since its announced date i have been trying to apply but its telling me recruitment closed. thank you

Muhammadu Buhari

• 1 month ago

Good day sir. Am hereby to apply for direct short service commission (DSSC) enlistment exercise, thanks in anticipation.

SEO Services

• 1 month ago

Hi my name is Alina Beth, i am an SEO Services Provider. If you are searching SEO Services for increasing the growth of your business then contact us. We have the Best SEO Company for growing your business . https://www.firstrankseoservices.com/

am fully interested in Nigerian Airforce and i pray God help to get it

baroncorrz

• 1 month ago

Hi, Myself Baron Corrz. I achieved the biggest success in tech support. We are the best service providers technical field. If you are facing a Epson printer offline mac issue So, don't worry about it, this is the most common problem face by every epson printer users so, here I'm available to fix this issue. we have a big firm and all are Highly experienced technical experts. They are 24/7 time available for you. https://www.epsonprintersupportpro.us/blog/epson-printer-offline-mac/

Good day sir/ma. I have a question. Am in my service year in the NYSC but I also registered for the airforce. Is there any chances of me being recruited?

Salaudeen Ayuba

• 1 month ago

I'm not just applying for to be recruited into the Nigeria Airforce for the 5th times in a row, but the passion to be one day a Nigeria Airforce personnel and my Never Give-Up attitude, hope and prayer that one day, it will come true...

Mohammed Wakil

• 1 month ago

Well, I applied Army SSC 2 times I didn't make it am not afraid of failure, I failed enough to learn. Its my first time trying DSSC AIRFORCE, still not sure I just want to try.

Mac Phil

• 1 month ago

Dream Job...I wont let my country down

Im graduate and I want to be a Nigerian airforce but those with somebody's can only get it

I Emeje Augustine Ugbede well discipline and computer oriented is willing to Join Nigerian Air Force to defend my country technologically and other means under the sun or in the rain, Nigeria I serve Nigeria is my.

Lynda

• 4 weeks ago

Wetin gan self Untop how much wey una wan pay All this must be required and met Even here in the State all this ain’t that much

Mansir wada

• 4 weeks ago

I'm sorry for my comment is just a complain all i see is only nursing but what of community health professionals ,I'm very great full to the effort you are making,may God bless Nigerian air force. Willing Able Ready

ATIZARA Godwin

• 4 weeks ago

Greetings I want to confirm, if a degree in agriculture can apply for dssc.

Am interested in Nigeria Air Force. I had been tried to apply for it several times but yet.

Integrity of the Airspace with a credible capacity to fulfill. GOD BLESS THE NIGERIA

The integrity of the Airspace with a credible capacity to fulfill. GOD BLESS NIGERIA AIR FORCE

Don't be too concerned now if you suffer from the homework problem and are too concerned with your studies as a student. There are many options for solving this problem; Pay Someone To Do My Homework is one of them. When the Internet makes it simple and workable, you're so concerned in the digital era. Just ask someone to do your homework to get rid of all your problems, take my online test for me. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/pay-someone-to-take-my-online-exam-for-me.html

Thomas Yakubu

• 3 weeks ago

I read microbiology Please which course should I choose during the registration?

Thomas Yakubu

• 3 weeks ago

My educational information is not adding Please what should I do?

For me,, my ideas to improve the Force is waiting to be implemented and I have been applying for over 5 years now i hope I'll be given the opportunity to serve.

Denisa Dennis

• 2 weeks ago

I am a trained professional biomedical engineer from kwame nkruma University of science and technology (All nation's University College) Ghana. A fashion designer with computer application skills, focused, determined and always ready to learn. A fit result oriented personality. Willing and ready to serve.

Am sorry to say this due to the high rate of unemployment naf should please make use of the previous age standard so as to give more competent citizens chances.

Zulaihat Salihu

• 2 weeks ago

Good day Sirs and ma, please I want to confirm about the marital status, why is not allowed to apply.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria. Long Live Nigerian Air Force. Success await us all.

I dream of being a great force man and to help take my country to the next level of better security and to make the Nigerian Airforce a better place to serve. God help me to be shortlisted cause am ready to give my all for it.

IIAD

• 1 week ago

Excellent information you have shared, thanks for taking the time to share with us such a great article. I really appreciate your work. career in interior design

True Balance

• 1 week ago

Excellent information you have shared, thanks for taking the time to share with us such a great article. I really appreciate your work. personal loans

I completed my application but I didn't get to print out my forms because of where I was, I tried to login now to print out the form but the application is closed. Is there a way I can print out the forms (attestation form and others)? Thank you

Tecno

• 5 days ago

The information given in this article is great. I would just love to visit your website again in search of unique and great content with many different topics online phone best phones in India